October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Bella Lash is honored to help a breast cancer patient in need.
Meet Cassandra Luce. She began her battle with breast cancer in the fall of 2014. Sadly, in the past year her cancer has progressed to stage four and has spread to her lungs and skin.
Cassandra is supported by her husband Shawn and their five children. Shawn works hard as a fireman at their local fire department, and on his day off he works as a handyman to bring in extra income. Despite fighting cancer, Cassandra works and goes to school full time. She is working on her degree in Healthcare Administration.
Sadly, with the fast spreading cancer, Cassandra has had multiple surgeries and tests. Despite all the hardships, she remains positive through it all. Even though she’s a fighter, she is seeing that it’s time to slow down with work and school.
We’ve chosen Cassandra as the recipient of our fundraiser for multiple reasons. First, we wanted to know that our efforts were actually benefiting a person, and not just a foundation. Cassandra’s story of positivity and love inspired us.
We want her to feel secure now that she has cut down on her work. We want her children to be able to spend as much time with their mother as possible. We want her to be able to try new treatments without the worry of finances. We want to help her in the fight.
With your help, Bella Lash hopes to donate enough funds to help Cassandra and her family. Here’s some ways you can help:
- Buy a “Lash For a Cure” bracelet and all sales will go directly to Cassandra and her family.
- Buy any of our after-care products and 10% of those sales will go directly to Cassandra and her family.
- Buy pink volume lashes and 10% of those sales will go directly to Cassandra and her family.
- Promote the “Lash For a Cure” bracelet on your social media channels to raise awareness.
- Buy and resell the bracelets to raise awareness for breast cancer.
We are confident that with the help of our Bella family, we will be able to help Cassandra in this fight!