At Bella Lash, we understand how important your special day is, which is why the morning of the ‘big day’ shouldn’t be spent in a salon chair. Eyelash extensions can be applied beforehand, so you can save time and stress on the day of your wedding. Not only will lash extensions add to your beauty on your wedding day, they last weeks and can add glam to your honeymoon and any other post-wedding activities.
For bridal looks, we recommend using volume lashes. Why? Because volume lashes are so customizable and can give you whatever look you want. If you’re going for a simple and bohemian outdoor wedding, we suggest a light weight fan with natural lengths. Going for an all-out glam look? Then we suggest a dense look made with volume lashes.
Here are 5 tips for getting your wedding day look:
- 1. Bring pictures to your lash artist that show the look you want. We suggest looking on Instagram under #eyelashextensions or #bellalash.
- 2. Get a “spot check” three days before you want your lashes applied. This will prevent any unwanted swelling or reactions from occurring on your wedding day.
- 3. Get lashes applied 2-3 days before your wedding. We suggest this time frame so you can get used to your lashes and calm down any reactions that might occur.
- 4. Brush your lashes twice a day. This will keep them in tip top shape for the wedding.
- 5. Use aftercare products. Bella Lash offers an aftercare system to prolong the life of your extensions, even after your big day.
Are you ready for your wedding day close up?