As a Lash Artist, it is important to keep track of your business expenses and income. This will allow you to stay organized for your personal records and can provide insight to you regarding your spending and incoming revenue so that you can successfully manage and maintain your eyelash extension business.
Keeping track of your business expenses will help you to do the following:
- – Monitor the progress & growth of your business
- – Identify sources of income
- – Prepare end of year statements
- – Maximize areas of profit
- – Track expenses that can be used as business deductions
Tracking your expenses is simple, write down every occasion that you spend money for your business such as eyelash product purchases, equipment, client gifts and more.
To assist with this, Bella Lash has created a free downloadable template for you.
Download & print yours today!
Just click the links below:
We hope you enjoy!